International Study Centres in Canada and USA
An American or Canadian English-language education gives students the competitive edge in any career. The USA and Canada have two of the finest university education systems in the world.
The American university system is known for its flexibility and offers a wide variety of paths to the degree and career that you seek.
Reasons to Study in the USA and Canada
- Wide choice of degree options and programs, specially designed to bridge the academic, cultural, and language gap from beginner’s level to where they aim to be.
- Ability for international students to enter directly into year 1 of university and finish in 4 years
- Flexible application deadlines and entrance requirements for international students
Direct Admission (DA)
At selected universities, direct admission is offered to students who meet the minimum English level entry requirements for university-level study. We will assist with the application process and if successful, you will start full academic courses upon arrival.
International Year (IY)
This program provides undergraduate students with English language and acculturation training before they enter the university to study their chosen Bachelor’s degree program.
Pre-Master’s Program (PMP)
This program offers courses in English language, GRE/GMAT preparation, graduate research and study skills. In addition, students will be able to take up to two graduate courses (depending on course availability) in their fields, which will save them both time and tuition toward completing their Master’s degrees.
LOCATION: Texas(between Dallas and Austin)
PROGRAMS: Business, Entrepreneurship, Engineering, Biology, Nursing,
Psychology, Education, Law, Music and Theatre
Direct Admission Only
- RANK #71 of colleges and universities by U.S. News & World Report, 2017
- Entrepreneurship ranked #9 by U.S. News & World Report, and #5 by Princeton Review.
- 16 research centers on campus to focus on nonprofit leadership, reservoir & aquatic systems, religion, politics, and more.
LOCATION: Chicago, Illinois America's 3rd largest city
KEY PROGRAMS: Business
- Ranked #8 Best university in America ranked by students (Ratemyprofessor.com)
- Access to more than 30 Fortune 500 companies and hundreds of regional and local businesses.
- MBA with 17 concentrations allowing personalized study plan.
- A wide range of undergraduate business degrees designed to focus on practical application in today's global corporate environment.
James Madison University
LOCATION: Harrisonburg, Virginia (2 hours from Washington, DC)
KEY PROGRAMS: Business, Engineering, Biology, Science & Technology,
Media Arts & Design, Fine Arts
- Ranked: Top 75 Best Value Public University in US (CNN Money Magazine, 2015)
- Large, spirited university offering a social all-American experience to undergraduate students.
- Vast campus in a beautiful college town with popular retail shopping, restaurants, outdoor activities, and a friendly environment.
- More than 350 student organizations, Career Planning, football stadium, recreational center, two libraries, and more than 21 award-winning on-campus dining facilities.
LOCATION: Atlanta, Georgia
KEY PROGRAMS: Engineering, Business, Individually Planned Major, Theatre
Direct Admission and International Year
- Rated among most diverse colleges in Georgia and the US
- 18 Fortune 500 companies based in Atlanta –great opportunities for internships
- 3+2 Dual-degree Engineering program allows students to earn 2 degrees from OU and another highly-ranked Engineering school like Georgia Tech
- ARCHE program allows students to take additional courses at other Atlanta universities to satisfy their individually planned major (IPM)
Royal Roads University
LOCATION: Victoria, Canada
KEY PROGRAMS: Business, Communication & Culture, Global Tourism, Hotel Management
- Canadian Higher Education System is ranked #4 in the World
- Canadian Study Permit allows students to work while they study, allowing for time to take valuable internships.
- The Post-Graduation Work Permit program allows students to work full-time in Canada after graduation.
- RRU offers focused and distinct degree programs for a practical educational experience.
University of Vermont
LOCATION: Burlington, Vermont
KEY PROGRAMS: Business, Science, Health
- Ranked Top 100 national university
- All Global Gateway Program courses are taught by UVM faculty for credit towards the student's degree program.
- UVM has a dedicated International Career Counselor working one-on-one with students looking for work experience in their home countries after they graduate.
- Burlington, Vermont is ranked the #1 College Town in America by Travel & Leisure Magazine.