International Sports Courses Scholarship
The University of Canberra is offering merit-based scholarships to international students who are applying for admission to UC Bachelor courses in the area of Sports and Exercise Science for semester 2 2016 and 2017.
Number of Scholarships: Dependent on annual funding
Value of Scholarships: $36,000 for the three years of study (maximum 6 semesters from commencement)
- Be an international student applying to one of the following courses; Bachelor of Sport & Exercise Science (274JA), Bachelor of Sports Media (689AA) or Bachelor of Sports Management (688AA).
- Current UC students and students from UC articulation partner institutions are not eligible to apply.
- Have an ATAR equivalent rank of 75 from their previous qualifications.
- All applicants must provide an IELTS or other acceptable form of English testing, at a minimum level of 5.5 (overall score in the academic version of the test). Preference will be given to applicants who meet direct entry requirements to the degree.
- Bruce campus only.
How to Apply:
To apply, send us an email. Applicants who meet the eligibility requirements will be awarded the scholarship on a first-come, first-served basis, as the number is limited. Selected applicants will receive a separate letter of offer for the scholarship. Applicants must accept the scholarship at the same time as accepting their offer to the University.
Students will be awarded a $6,000 scholarship in each semester (maximum 6 semesters from commencement).
- The scholarship must commence in the semester it is awarded. It is not possible to defer the scholarship offer.
- The scholarship is not transferable across courses and only applies to the offer for which the scholarship is awarded.
- In the instance where the student has been offered more than one UC administered scholarship, only the scholarship of greater value will be applied.
- Must maintain full time enrollment during the four years of study.
- Must maintain a credit average (GPA 5 out of a 7 point scale).s. Students who do not maintain a credit average will have their scholarship withdrawn.
For more information Contact our education expert